Forums » Introduce Yourself

Playing Dirty: Florida State

• 4 posts
    March 27, 2024 6:48 PM MDT

After a lengthy and miserable offseason that saw LSU take home 2 even more championship games, football period is back! We start exactly where we did a year back, with the Florida State Seminoles.A great deal has altered since that last video game, so we overtook Perry Kostidakis of Tomahawk Chop to tell us what's been happening with the Noles. Not Xs and Os and boring shit like that, we already did a Q&A for that. This is Playing Dirty. allow's have enjoyable.1. This is going to be a massive game regardless of it being non-confer- wait a min, are you men in our conference currently? Are you certain? Actually? By the time I send this e-mail will y' all have left for the SEC yet?Haven't you listened to all the awesome children are headed to the Large 10/12/14/ 16? The SEC is out of style, a bunch of dorks chasing after 2 front joggers and wishing to rise throughout their down years. In the Big 282839? It's a meeting of champs and tales and leaders, where your premier brand name can easily blow it in a conference game. That's university football to me. And America.But delay, do you assume the SEC wants us? Do not joke.2. For both LSU and FSU this will certainly be the second straight game in Orlando. The Noles won the Cheez-It Bowl in December, while the Tigers won the Cheez-It Citrus Bowl in the same stadium a couple of days later on. To ensure that brings up the best concern: which college is actually the Cheeziest?This is a true story-- I made this joke to the PR representative at the Cheez-It Dish adequate times that they ultimately tweeted out a graphic stating something along the very same lines.To up the risks beyond asserting Cheez-It Champion condition https://www.lsutigersfanstore.com/Hunter_Faust_Jersey-218, Pop-Tart now today enroller so genuinely whoever wins will be the final, unquestioned Cheeziest.While we get on the subject of food-- can I claim that the corn pet dog things is uncalled for? Corn pet dogs are, perhaps, our country's greatest food production, and I would certainly do anything to be connected with those wonderful, golden delicacies.3. Both institutions went into that 2022 video game unranked, however had shocking turnaround seasons and currently enter 2023 with New Year's 6 expectations behind electrical Myles Brennan Jersey, Heisman contender QBs. So I have to ask: are you men additionally terrified of just how much preseason buzz you're obtaining? I am. Individuals are assuming we're gon na defeat Bama this year. That's unusual and makes me frightened!!! It's so scary due to the fact that like, you people a minimum of went to the SEC Championship in 2014 and have the protection of not sharing revenue with a school that, happily, holds cheese and wine barbecues throughout video games. You have felt the happiness of true supremacy within the last five years-- that time duration has been absolutely nothing yet pain beyond last season.And the various other key point is, individuals beyond competitors really like LSU! People have enjoyable watching them and rooting for them! It is sometimes enjoyable, but mostly laborious, that individuals actually do enjoy seeing FSU fail. It's without a doubt self-inflicted because FSU fans are the most "oh god it's so over oh man we're so back oh god don't bother" fan base to exist but really, truly lean in during the "so back" phase. It mainly aids that Florida and Miami are mosting likely to draw again though.4. What is Florida State's strategy for winning currently that LSU has a new Special Groups Planner? Particularly now that this set will seemingly. coordinate special groups! (God we really hope)What you fell short to state, which may be one of the most interesting component, is that he likewise acts as Brian Kelly's dialect coach.I've listened to reports, but have not been able to validate, that Mike Norvell has collected the power of the Tallahassee Magnet into a mobile device that can force muffs if FSU's strategy of running four verticals with its army of Monstar receivers and soaking on the LSU second every play doesn't exercise 5. A tip that the LSU Tigers beat the Florida Gators in the College Globe Collection to refute them a championship. So go on and thank us. Tell us exactly how awesome we are. Y' all owe us.Sincerely, thank you Ali Gaye Jersey, and for additionally the shoe throw win, which will forever be just one of my faves university football memories ever-- which includes covering the 2013 BCS National Championship.One of the craziest minutes of last season was when Zachary Junda DM 'd me to Spider-Man point meme over FSU and LSU going 2-0 vs. Florida, which adhered to an FSU gain ULL that apparently like really despises LSU? And thinks you should get on equivalent footing? And I was like oh, everyone has their very own UCF.

Malik Nabers Jersey