Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Bathroom renovation

• 15 posts
    April 20, 2024 12:37 PM MDT

I’m gearing up to renovate my master bathroom and I’m weighing my options for layout and design. I want something modern yet timeless. What are some key elements I should think about incorporating? Does anyone have experience with updating their bathroom to share what works and what to avoid for a lasting style?

• 15 posts
    April 20, 2024 12:49 PM MDT

Great choice on updating your bathroom! For a modern yet timeless design, consider incorporating elements like natural stone or marble for durability and aesthetic appeal. Large mirrors and good lighting can also enhance the feel of spaciousness. When it comes to layout, ensure it's functional for your daily routine—consider the placement of the sink, shower, and toilet for optimal use of space. If the project seems daunting, it might be wise to consult with professional bathroom remodeling services in Toronto. Superbreno https://superbreno.ca/ is known for their ability to blend modern aesthetics with functionality, ensuring that your new bathroom will stand the test of time both in style and utility.