Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

WoW Classic uses the Drums of War patch

• 84 posts
    August 25, 2021 12:28 AM MDT

I mean, it's cruising there right now, as Classic simply brought the concept of Naxxramas to its Azerothian denizens, which heralds the give up of the growth and the lead-in to WOW Classic Items Burning Crusade, the pleasant expansion: no need to at me, you recognize I'm proper. It's additionally the point in which lots of my pals cease the game, as me and some others got greater into it beginning with Burning Crusade on. It become an interesting time for WoW!

Let's smash down wherein we are at right now. Classic just introduced the "Shadow of the Necropolis" patch this week, that is version "1.Thirteen.6" for Classic. In WoW terms, it is patch 1.Eleven.Zero. After that, there are only five more patches to head till we start to get into 2.Zero Burning Crusade territory. Most of them are minor fixes, earlier than the "Drums of War" patch hits with 1.12.

As we recognize, WoW: Classic uses the Drums of War patch because the framework of WoW: Classic, allowing years of innovations to shine through on day one of the re-release. In different phrases, Classic is nearly "complete" following the launch of mmobc.com Naxxramas. What's subsequent? Well, I desire we get Burning Crusade. Maybe Blizzard is working on it proper now, and will pull the transfer when the Classic playerbase starts offevolved dwindling. Once that announcement hits (at February's BlizzCon Online? Or November 2021's potential BlizzCon?), humans will begin flocking again in en masse.