Forums » Introduce Yourself

Welcome

• 2 posts
    May 12, 2020 12:57 PM MDT

My name is Randy and i am one of the owners here at Masters Of Mediums. I want to welcome my fellow artistswink.png 

Please familiarize yourself, and make yourself at home, introduce yourself you you like and have fun.

• 1 posts
    January 25, 2022 3:04 AM MST

Hello, I'm Taylor Chan currently doing YouTube Marketing Course online from yoohoo academy for my youtube channel. As you know nowadays people moving towards youtube in the sack of mean money and get famous so it is hard to make yourself visible among them so that why I learn about how to get yourself visible among them.

This post was edited by yoohooacademy at January 25, 2022 3:05 AM MST
  • May 12, 2022 2:01 AM MDT

Hello I am new here and I am a blogger.  I hope you would love to read my article and support my work. 

• 1 posts
    May 19, 2022 9:48 AM MDT

This is Peter! It's great to finally meet you! I'm a Los Angeles-based animator. For over ten years, I've worked as a VFX artist in films and commercials. Since I can remember, art has been my passion. After successful number of clients' projects, I decided to start my own animated videos agency, Pixle Digital, and today I am thriving as a result of my finest decision.

This post was edited by Pixle Digital at May 19, 2022 9:49 AM MDT